Saturday, November 3, 2007

Micah

Life with two children has been an adjustment. I think it is especially so for Micah. I have heard that sometimes when a new child is brought into the home, the other child will regress. We haven't really noticed that with Micah. He did however, jump at the chance to get Abby's pacifier into his mouth the other day. It was so funny, I didn't have the heart to take it from him (until after I got the picture, of course).

Micah is a funny kid. He is constantly doing things that crack us up. The other nite, he was taking a bath and kept putting the bubbles on his face. That was funny in itself, but then he did it again and said, "Ho ho ho!" I don't remember the last time I have laughed so hard.

Micah likes to play hide and seek, but he hasn't quite got the idea that when you hide, you want to go somewhere that can't be seen. He loves to hide, but he also likes to make sure you know right where he is. This has become his favorite hiding spot.



No comments: