Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our Litte Conductor

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted any pictures lately. Our house is still in chaos, and I can't find the data cord for the camera. I'll continue to look and hopefully, get some new photos on here soon.

Anyway, all is good at the Garner home. Heath has been busy putting up the blinds in the basement. Thanks to Beau for staying up until 2:00 a.m. helping Heath. The blinds look really nice and make the basement even more cool. I can't wait until we get things settled down there so we can spend more time there.

Micah is really into trains right now. Yesterday morning, we were trying to get him ready to go to the babysitter and he was being a real bear. I tried everything with him. I said to him, "Micah, let's get dressed so you can go play with your friends." He said, "No friends!" I then said, "Do you want to go play with Chase and his trains?" Immediately, his whole demeanor changed. He got a big smile on his face and immediately laid down and let me dress him. As soon as his clothes were on, he was wanting to climb off the bed and leave. He kept saying, "Trains. Choo Choo!" Then, as he and Heath were leaving, he ran to his room, grabbed his little "Thomas the Tank" train and then went out the door. This morning, we dressed him in his new little black denim short overalls. When he picked up his train, he looked just like a little conductor.

Last nite, Micah got to go to Scouts with daddy. They were having an activity at a local park, so Heath thought Micah would enjoy it. It worked out great for me, because I had an appointment and would have had to get a babysitter otherwise. Anyway, it sounds like Micah had a great time. Heath said that Micah made friends with a little dog that was there with a family. The dog would bark at Micah and Micah would just laugh. He's just like his daddy and has a love of dogs.

I guess that's about it for now. We hope all is well with everyone and that we get to see you soon!

No comments: