Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Did It!

I did it! I quit my job! It was a lot tougher than I had thought it would be, but I finally made the decision and it feels right. I'm really excited about being home with Micah and Abby. I'm super excited about doing Preschool with Micah. I've been doing a little of it since I've been off on maternity leave, but starting in January, I will be doing it twice a week. I'll probably work on potty training Micah too. I'm not looking forward to that.

Anyway, it's an exciting new chapter in my life. Being home has been a lot tougher than I imagined, but I know it will pay off in the long run. I'll really miss my co-workers, who have been my friends for the past 10 years, but I know I will still see them and get to do lunch with them every-once-in-awhile.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

Hi Carrie, I found your blog through Laurens.
Yay! Yay for moms staying home with their babes! I'm so glad that you are happy doing that. I am sure that your kids will love it. Staying home is the best, but yes, it is so hard (and I don't even have 2!!!)!