Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another Cute Story about Micah

I have been transitioning Abby to her crib, in her own room. Let's just say it has not gone smoothly. Abby is very attached to me and doesn't like it when she can't see me. Anyway, I put her in her crib the other day and after about 10 minutes, she started crying. I was in the kitchen and decided that I would let her cry for 2 minutes and then go pick her up, if she hadn't stopped by then. I could hear Micah talking, so I went to the Master Bedroom where Micah was sitting on the bed, talking into the baby monitor. He was saying, "It's okay, Abby. Go to sleep." He said it about three times before he noticed I was standing there. It was so cute that he was trying to calm Abby. Then, the next day, Abby was again in her crib. I was in the kitchen and turned on the garbage disposal. Micah came running into the kitchen and yelled, "Mommy, be quiet! Abby's sleeping!" I laughed so hard. Micah is a very sweet little boy and was concerned that Abby wouldn't be able to sleep because I was making too much noise.

What a joy it is to be able to be home with Micah and Abby every day. They are handful, but so worth it. :)

No comments: