Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Funny

The past few days, Micah and Abby have been playing so well together. It's been super cute. Yesterday, they asked if they could jump on the trampoline with the sprinklers on underneath it. I told them to go put their swimsuits on while I set up the sprinklers. When they came outside, Micah had a lime green, silver, white and black swim shirt on, with red, blue, orange, and yellow Lightning McQueen swim trunks. It was quite the ensemble, so I told him to go change because he didn't match. I could tell this didn't sit well with him. He just kind of looked at me all disgusted like and said, "Only girls care if they match."

Enough said. :)

2 comments:

Cassidee Garner said...

That's too funny!

Worle said...

He's got it right on the nose. I don't think boys ever care if they match, it will continue with him through adulthood!