Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged by Danae

I was tagged by Danae, so here are six facts about me...

1. I love to cook. It's relaxing for me and I feel like I've created a piece of art when it turns out right. Someday, when my children are older, I would really like to go to culinary school or just take some cooking classes.

2. I don't like the light. I know, that sounds strange. most people wake up in the morning and open the blinds. I wake up and make sure they are still closed. I don't really know why I don't like light, I just don't.

3. I don't like buttons. Another strange one. I just don't like it when buttons are used for decoration. If they are used for the purpose of keeping your pants on or your shirt closed, I'm fine with them, but buttons used as the center of a flower or as berries, etc. just isn't cute to me.

4. I love Law & Order. All three of them. I love waking up in the middle of the nite or super early in the morning to feed Abby, because I know I can turn on the tv and one of the Law & Order shows will be on. My favorite is SVU, but I'll seriously watch any one of them.

5. Growing up, I always wanted to be either a Pediatrician or a Journalist. I still really like to write and I keep a journal, but I would like to write a novel one day. I have notes on several ideas and I'm hoping to get it done in the next few years, kind of as a present to myself.

6. I can't stand olives. I hate all olives, especially the green ones. They scare me. I feel like that red thing in the middle stares at me. The black ones look like bugs and taste like I've just licked a nickel.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I loved reading your 6 facts!!