Saturday, November 3, 2007

Update on Abby

Abby is doing great! She is a sweet baby and loves to be cuddled, which is nice because we all love holding her. She is eating really well and weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. at her two week appointment. I'm sure she is at least 8 lbs. now.

I love this picture of her. I think it shows just how much she has grown. she is staying awake a little more each day. She is quite aware and loves to look around. I love dressing her up and putting cute little bows on her head. She has grown enough now that they actually stay on. In this picture, she has on the cutest little flowered jump suit and pink pants. You can't see it in the picture, but her pants actually have little ties on the bottom. They are the cutest things I have ever seen. I got them at Gymboree and they were definitely worth the money.



This is what Abby was wearing today. It is a cute little pink gown with bears around the bottom of it. The cutest part though is the little hat. Doesn't she just look like a little Holly Hobby doll?



1 comment:

Lauren said...

She is beautiful and getting so big! I've gotta come over this week and see all of you! And Beau said you were still interested having me take some pictures of her...maybe we can do that this week too if you're free.