Sunday, July 17, 2011

My mom

My mom is a saint. Really. I joke with her all the time that I'm afraid I will call her one day, and she won't be there, because she has been translated. I honestly believe there is a strong chance that could happen. She literally is the strongest, most loving, kindest, most generous person I know. Not to mention, she IS the best mother a girl could ever have.

I am blessed to have her. She is there for me. All. the. time. As I was going through my pictures, I realized that I don't have very many of her. I'm sure it's because she is always there helping me, do whatever I'm doing, so that I can have a free hand to take my own pics.

So, in honor of my wonderful mother, here are a few pics.

When grandma is around, this smile does not leave Abby's face.

Eating cake (that she made), at one of Micah's birthday parties.

Taking Micah to see the cows.

Family Christmas party. This is my little brother, Beau, Santa (aka my dad), and my mom (aka Mrs. Clause).

With both kids, my mom has been there to help me. I could never have done it without her. Either time. :)

I can only hope to be half as good a person as she is.


I love you, mom!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh sweet! Moms are the best!